Legacy Podcasts

We love music as much as you do.

Bob Dylan Podcast – Episode 19

Posted by Podmaster On February - 26 - 2008

The Bob Dylan Podcast

Dylan’s love and appreciation for the blues is discussed as is his artistry as a blues singer. Bill Flanagan and John Hiatt are featured. Patti Smith hosts.

Recommended: DYLAN (DELUXE)

Visit: BOBDYLAN.COM

');
Categories: Bob Dylan | Tags:

6 Responses to “Bob Dylan Podcast – Episode 19”

1. GMAN says:

I relate well with the Picasso reference, that say’s it all. I’ve been a Dylan Fan from the first note I heard in 1965 at 15. Many times over the years people would ask me how do you like the New Dylan Albam. I would and still do respond the same way. “It’s not for me to like or dislike” Most people would enjoy telling me how awful it is. I rarely reponded back to them – If I did – I would just say “you just don’t get it – no big deal -some are not meant too”. And that the truth. “All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.” B.D. you got to love it

G Man

2. GMAN says:

I relate well with the Picasso reference, that say’s it all. I’ve been a Dylan Fan from the first note I heard in 1965 at 15. Many times over the years people would ask me how do you like the New Dylan Albam. I would and still do respond the same way. “It’s not for me to like or dislike” Most people would enjoy telling me how awful it is. I rarely reponded back to them – If I did – I would just say “you just don’t get it – no big deal – some are not meant too”. And that’s the truth. “All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.” B.D. you got to love it

G Man

3. Dabba says:

Congratulations Bob:
    On your Pulitzer Prize
    Still amazin’

“I can’t help it if I’m lucky”

4. Sandy says:

Bob, the impact of your art on our culture is incredible! Thank you for it. I have been a fan from the young teen ages and it has grown more deeply into my 50′s. I appreciate your depth.

5. It’s no wonder we are all pleased about the Pulitzer award. It makes me happy to see Dylan getting the approval from that lofty hedge. His words have meant allot to me and his music continues to amuse me while I paint the day away.

It’s like hiding out in plain sight.
    no matter what
    there is a time when his rollin’ and a tumblin’
    keeps the day a blaze

best Bob
    from the Bay Area

Mark

6. Joan says:

Bob Dylan is a genius – there will never be another human being that can express a feeling or capture a time in history as prolifically and as creatively as he can. It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks but I feel sorry for people who are so blind to the truth behind his lyrics.